25 April 2012

02

Thanks to HomeBrand Electric Heater, I now know how to say "do not cover" in 5 different languages. Or there may have only been 4; two of them sort of jumbled into each other quite similarly so I couldn't really be sure. 

This all occurred in the bathroom, where the little heater sits - when I was sitting on the floor of the shower with my husband; who was more or less devastated, having realised something. To him, it now seemed that they had what they needed from him, they no longer needed him.

And as a wife, it's my job to sit there, and watch his heart break under this pain, having no cure for him. Only havingdisgust to churn in the pit of my stomach.

This - this is why we are moving away. away to applecloud. Far away. 

2 weeks and counting. 
comments

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment <3