I was surfing the web late at night, a few nights ago, as I do. I came across this. I can't remember where I saw it from, so I'm sorry for the lack of credit given. But - I can't explain it. This is more than a drawing - it's a feeling.
It reminded me a lot of the drawings I myself have drawn - illustrated renditions of dreams and "flash-forwards" into my future - of the children that are waiting to be born between Matt and I. Drawings like this, of a vision of myself, sitting with two sons - so similar in age I suspected them to be twins. I couldn't see their faces, I just remember large bay windows behind me, and Matt stepping into the room after a long day at work. "Welcome home Daddy"
I can't wait.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Thankyou for reading! Your thoughts, questions and comments are always loved and appreciated!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment <3