With all my business editing finally finished, I decided to grab my 60D and hit Warwick for the day. Although, I must say, I didn't put quite as much effort in to my documentation - there were plenty of things to take photos of, but - you know - I just couldn't be bothered. Which (without sounding disenchanted) was a wonderful feeling in itself - to not have to care about taking a photo of everything. I mean, I adore what I do and I love my job, but sometimes, it's nice to just not take a photo.
But. It's much nicer to take it. Here's a selection of my favourites - the highlights of colour, festivity, culture, community spirit, emotives and atmospheres of the day. All complete with a couple of shots of one of my gorgeous pups, Mog, who was looking about as exhausted as I felt.
I also tried out a new editing style. Let me know what you think :)
I also tried out a new editing style. Let me know what you think :)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Thankyou for reading! Your thoughts, questions and comments are always loved and appreciated!
Emmy xx


















No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment <3